say something about ... yourself!

Made some awesome beef jerky this week, then I dehydrated a few different kinds of fruits... now I'm making banana bread. Fuck yea, banana bread.

My cousin and his gf and their friend are crashing at my place for a couple days. They just randomly hit me up and told me they were driving through Seattle on their way back from Denali. They've been on the road since our family reunion in Colorado over the 4th of July. They drove from there to Wyoming, then Montana, then straight to Anchorage Alaska and then to Denali (Mt. McKinley) for 3 days. Then they hit Vancouver BC and now they're in Seattle. The first thing they wanted to do was go to REI. I told em they could crash at my place and when they got here they said this will be the first time they've slept in a house since they left Colorado.

They're on a seriously epic adventure right now! Just driving around and sleeping in a tent or the car and seeing tons of awesome shit. I is envious big time, but at least I can provide em a decent place for a couple nights and hang out with them before they continue their journey. Took em to Pies and Pints last night and they loved it! They said it reminded them of New Orleans (they lived there for a couple years a while back).

They're heading back to Arizona tomorrow to start school in a week.