say something about ... yourself!

I think at least one of the Proactiv products has benzoyl peroxide in it, which literally eats my face up. I'm 26 and I'll still get a zit here and there. Acne in your 20's is pretty normal, John. I will say though, that lavender oil works great to clear up zits. It's a good antibacterial/antifungal. But unless you want to go around smelling like flowers, only use it at night.

And yeah, what Brooks said. Either that or always use a clean pillow case if possible.

GOOD DIET.

I break out with pimples whenever I eat anything greasy. Any fast food is the worst. Eat lots of greens, and watch them disappear.

(I know not everyone is like this, the other options above may be more suited, but diet is the first thing to change.)

So I'm on a turning road right now. Decisions need to be made.

Originally taking this job, I was promised salary within a year, managing within the first 6 months, and a nice wage by that point. Thus far, I'm making shit-all, working my ass off, and with no timeline as to what is going to happen. So obviously you can imagine I'm upset and looking at other options.

There's this sound engineering college not too far away from me that I've been looking into. I think that could be a lot of fun, OR:

I apply to CIA in New York. I'd love to go to a Culinary School. I think it would broaden my thinking of food, and as much as I love food, I'm restricted to experimenting by myself. I think going to a school like that would be amazing.

Or, stick this job out, and hope for the best, while making next to nothing and having to borrow money every month just to make rent. Fuck.

This is not the answer of the topic

Just listen to this: I like metal since the age of 13 because my brother was a drummer in a heavy metal band, so I grew up listening to Metal. You were not born and I could hear metal. You call me old, but James Hetfield (Metallica) and Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden) they are the same age that I have. So they too are old is not it? You are all suckers, sexist. Just because I am woman you think I know nothing about music. Stop judging people without knowing. I'm old? So why do not you tell this to James and Bruce too? James you're old, stop writing music, Bruce you're old, goes to an asylum. Here man has only suckers

Just listen to this: I like metal since the age of 13 because my brother was a drummer in a heavy metal band, so I grew up listening to Metal. You were not born and I could hear metal. You call me old, but James Hetfield (Metallica) and Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden) they are the same age that I have. So they too are old is not it? You are all suckers, sexist. Just because I am woman you think I know nothing about music. Stop judging people without knowing. I'm old? So why do not you tell this to James and Bruce too? James you're old, stop writing music, Bruce you're old, goes to an asylum. Here man has only suckers

what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_copy_142.jpg

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're Italian. Several Romanic languages typically make the same mistakes in English, but yours just scream I AM ITALIAN.

Forgetting the singular third person rule with verbs

Saying "I have the same age" instead of "I am the same age" or "I have 30 years" instead of "I am 30 years old"

The use of the phrase "of the ___" instead of making it possessive

Using "hear" instead of "listen"

But the biggest Italian giveaway is their difficulty with the Present Perfect Continuous/Progressive tense. They absolutely cannot say, "I have been listening to ___ since..." They always use simple present tense, which goes like, "I am listening to Metallica since 20 years" or "I listen to Metallica since 20 years". Present Perfect Continuous doesn't exist in Italian, even though it's got 16 verb tenses, most of which are all fucking useless.

Some of these errors cross over into other Romanic, Latin-based languages like Spanish and French, but they are overwhelmingly Italian. Actually, I've never met a Romanian who couldn't speak English, so I can't speak on their behalf.

However, at least she knows the difference between there, their, and they're. Hordes of native English speakers can't seem to get that right.

Hi grandma!!! :headbang: