say something about ... yourself!

My lunch today:

A huge plate of mussles with awesome fresh bread, accompanied by De Koninck:

3911.jpg

Lunch: 9.9/10

Watching movies alone is awesome. There's a certain solitude in it that I enjoy. That pretty much goes for just about everything for me, though. I enjoy doing most things alone.

Watching movies alone is awesome. There's a certain solitude in it that I enjoy. That pretty much goes for just about everything for me, though. I enjoy doing most things alone.

Speaking of watching movies alone, I've just seen 'Brazil' for the second time...the first time I saw it I was too small to recognize the genius. It's an excellent movie, heavily reliant upon Orwell's '1984' and the concept of dystopia in general. Actually, it's like 1984 on Acid. I recommend it!

Speaking of watching movies alone, I've just seen 'Brazil' for the second time...the first time I saw it I was too small to recognize the genius. It's an excellent movie, heavily reliant upon Orwell's '1984' and the concept of dystopia in general. Actually, it's like 1984 on Acid. I recommend it!

Great film and very underrated for it's time. As most Terry Gilliam films are.

I tend to agree...I mean starting with 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail' down to 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus', he's done some pretty grand and entertaining movies!
Not to mention 'Tideland' and 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas', which are amongst my favorites as well.

So since I'm 20 and acne is still a problem (sometimes), I figure it's time to shell out the cash to one of these many commercials.

Has anyone ever actually tried Pro Active or any of that other shit? I guess this is directed at the younger people on the board.

So since I'm 20 and acne is still a problem (sometimes), I figure it's time to shell out the cash to one of these many commercials.

Has anyone ever actually tried Pro Active or any of that other shit? I guess this is directed at the younger people on the board.

no, you can spend a ton of money on shit like that or medical creams but in the end it'll just dry out your skin and leave your face red and shitty. just get a really good and strong cleaners (usually they feel rough like you're really rubbing it against your skin, thats what gets out the blackheads or whatever) plus take 2 showers per day where you use them. if you shower often, eat a good diet, don't let sweat and grease cake on your face and other general clean practices you shouldn't have acne. also don't get that shit like acutane, people have had horrribleee side effects from that and i remember seeing it on the news; back in the day i thought about going on that but they mentioned the side effects so i was like nah fuck that and i'm glad i didn;t. i don't use any medicine (just strong cleansers with my showers) and i have no (except for a few times) acne.

also theres certain cleansers that double as a face mask. you basically apply it to your face everywhere and leave it on for 10 minutes and it feels really weird (kinda like cold yet stinging at the same time). after that you get a washcloth and wash it off (it'll be fairly caked on) and it usually realllyyy cleans the fuck out of your face; however if you're already washing your face with cleanser twice a day that might be a little too much so only use it if you have hella intense skin.

Had little run-in with a hatchet while camping this weekend, and after a quick jaunt to the Forks hospital for stitches I was back at camp sittin' by the fire after only an hour and a half :)

fivestitches.jpg