say something about ... yourself!

Good? Well...

If you like light, somewhat campy adventure with a steampunk aesthetic, it could be considered good. It doesn't have the grit and drama of post-BSG scifi, the polish of a Star Trek. or the writing genius of a Whedonverse show.

Basically, it fills 12 weeks of my summer that would otherwise be without much new television.

I just found out that I'm officially allergic to all dairy, eggs and yeast, along with some other mystery shit. I'm happy to know because this explains A LOT about all of my skin/intestinal issues, now I can avoid this shit and hopefully know what "normal" life is. Finding out more on Monday. I've been warbling this for a while now:

''

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, you must watch more "Tim and Eric's Awesome Show: great job!" then!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amusing video.

At Nevermore tonight in Ramona I got one of Van's drum sticks (fair and square over Rock, Paper, Scissors). Shitch yyeeaah! It was the one Warrel threw out. I've gotten some picks in my day, some hand shakes...but never a stickiith!

Alot of comedic shit was said at the show tonight too, wow.

What was the name of that hot chick that filled on bass for Jim?

Edit: Apparently the girl is Jim's protege, plays bass in the WD band...and this tour's "merch girl"

Oh my god Derek, you weren't kidding. Season three feels like Knights of the Old Republic as Dexter converts him to the dark side. This is the best show I've seen since Rome.