say something about ... yourself!

For the first time in my life, other than the ladies of the Neverboard, I met a girl with good taste in metal. She stated Dreaming Neon Black, Viva Emptiness and Blackwater Park among her favorite albums. She was like the chick on season 2 of Dexter, or Karen, you know? White with black hair. No matter how misogynistic I become, and believe me I hate women, I still fall for them.

Too bad she's taken.

I'm on 4 now. Please don't spoil it for me.

1 was great, 2 was AMAZING, 3 I didn't like so much although the Mexican guy was an awesome character, 4, well I just got to the first important death, or should I say deaths, and wow, this is shaping up to be great.

I love this show. People tell me Weeds is also good, does it compare to Dexter? I sure hate Rita, though. Love her kids, hate Rita. Really though, her son (Cody I think?) is adorable. If I ever have a son like that I'll be so happy. And John Lithgow, he's simply an amazing actor. And ever so versatile.

Also, I know I've been watching too much Dexter when I have a dream that Harry is speaking to me as though he were my father like he does with Dexter. There was even that eerie light. Weird...

I was going to post that Amazon had a great deal on the blurays for Dexter seasons 1-3 ($70 for the bundle) but I just now see that it's back up to $160. I think that price fluctuates on a regular basis, so anyone interested might want to keep an eye on it. Insert lots of praise on the show here, including how awesome season 4 was, etc etc. Enjoying the new season so far, but right now it just feels like they are getting a lot of pieces in place for later.

Weeds is very enjoyable, even though it has stretches where it (for lack of a better word) sags. I'm still laughing though, so it does something right.

I love this show. People tell me Weeds is also good, does it compare to Dexter? I sure hate Rita, though. Love her kids, hate Rita. Really though, her son (Cody I think?) is adorable. If I ever have a son like that I'll be so happy. And John Lithgow, he's simply an amazing actor. And ever so versatile.

Also, I know I've been watching too much Dexter when I have a dream that Harry is speaking to me as though he were my father like he does with Dexter. There was even that eerie light. Weird...

Whenever I've binged watched a show the lines between fiction and reality get blurred for me too.