say something about ... yourself!

Soo, now along with dairy, eggs and yeast, I'm allergic to soy, wheat, oysters, almonds and common mushrooms.

Someone please send me some recipe ideas...I'm going nuts.

We're having our Steakout tonight! I had canceled the "official" Steakout because so many people canceled their RSVP's. So then I just planned to have a modest party with a few friends and not bother with the yard so much. However, the yard seems to be shaping up for a kickass party anyway! :kickass:

damn, i went into work today at 7 am when it was still dark outside and had back to back appointments until around 12; when i came back upstairs and it was light out it tripped me out like fucking crazy. same thing happens whenever i go into the studio for a long time, you lose track of time and it feels like you were trapped in some time capsule or something. somehow that managed to throw my whole day out of order and it doesn't feel like 2 right now; more like it's basically evening and my day is over.

wow i really hate people who flake or whos apathy/negligence affects me in some way. i'd be fine with people wallowing in their own failures if it just affected them but it almost always ends up causing more work for the people who care and are driven. quite a shame that it'll always happen and exist that way.

on 4chan people complain about other people being worthless pieces of shit who don't have any drive or motivation? I was not aware of this aspect of their fine upstanding and value based web forum.

themoreyouknow2p.jpg

I demands this party be on an epic level tonight or I shall mail you all flu coughs in jars!

Samantha left early to tend to the puppy. I don't think she got away with her puppy toys :/

Despite almost having a fight break out and having to throw someone out of the party, we had a really good time! My steaks turned out better than I thought they would, too! It's now 2:20 and the last of the people just left. Good times :Spin: