say something about ... yourself!

wow i really hate people who flake or whos apathy/negligence affects me in some way. i'd be fine with people wallowing in their own failures if it just affected them but it almost always ends up causing more work for the people who care and are driven. quite a shame that it'll always happen and exist that way.

It's my anxiety disorder honestly...the lack of ambition comes from it. I know some of the older guys will call me a pussy and say get over it, would that it were that easy.

It's my anxiety disorder honestly...the lack of ambition comes from it. I know some of the older guys will call me a pussy and say get over it, would that it were that easy.

I don't know why you mentioned yourself, even if you are apathetic it doesn't affect me haha (I didn't mention you at all?). You wouldn't even fit my description if I were talking about you because you don't seem to bother others, you put yourself down but it doesn't seem like you're fucking up the lives of other people, I'm talking about something totally different

But was it a 3 hour set in the Royal Albert Hall, where they played Pure Narcotic, Small Fish, Up the Downstair, Sky Moves Sideways and Dislocated Day? I think not.

Got back on track after having some health issues. Feels great man! Value your health, ladies&gents! It's the easiest to take for granted.. :)

man I've seen Goldeneye at least 25 times since I was 8 and I'm watching it again. My dad had me watch it with him and I loved it and somehow it's never gotten old, everyone fellates the old bond movies but I seriously think this is the best one. Great story, great acting, great characters, great action, great soundtrack (love the atmosphere), great dialogue; just fucking rules all around and if you think otherwise you're crazy.

The other Brosnan ones are quite subpar though; Tomorrow Never Dies was decent, The World Is Not Enough was pretty bad and Die Another Day was so fucking awful it was painful. I have no idea how Goldeneye was so good and I love it so much (the nostalgia and fact that it was my first real action movie probably has something to do with it too).

The game is also one of the best shooters ever too, that was my first videogame I ever owned and I played that shit forever, the maps weren't really similar to the movie but it kept a lot of the atmosphere and badassery; I've been contemplating going on Ebay to buy an old n64 since mine broke and play through it again now on a big ass tv. I tried doing an emulator of it but it just wasn't the same and trying to play it on a keyboard (fuck buying a gamepad) was seriously impossible; having the cartridge but no working n64 is so painful.

Mouse + keyboard = only way to play shooters. They should completely remake that game and release it for PC. It was really amazing for its time.

Mouse + keyboard = only way to play shooters. They should completely remake that game and release it for PC. It was really amazing for its time.

I've been dreaming of that for so long, I think they released it on Xbox360 or something as one of those downloads along with Perfect Dark, why not pc? There is a half life 2 mod where you can play multiplayer with maps and guns from goldeneye but no single player; seriously that'd be the fucking shit if they remade that game for today and I'm sure it'd sell.

edit: and that stupid wii remake does NOT count. putting in daniel craig? not following the movie? using the fucking wii? massive fail.

As great as I was doing with my social anxiety over the last three years, since I stopped taking zanax and got fired from Outback it's just been worse than ever. I really need to apply for jobs because I'm only making weed money with guitar lessons, but the anxiety is crippling right now. Going to a new psychiatrist soon, hope that helps.

Today was a beautiful day! Started out by driving to our fishing spot last night and camping there so we'd be there early in the morning to get after it. Was a successful day :)

saukriver-009.jpg

Rainbow trout:
saukriver-010.jpg

Dolly Varden:
saukriver-012.jpg

Mushroom season!
saukriver-013.jpg

So, I have to give an informative speech soon in my speech class. Topics are up to us. I've chosen okra (OF COURSE!). And guess what? Okra coffee and okra tofu, they exist! Okra seeds have more protein than soybeans, so now I'd really like to try some okra tofu. :loco: