say something about ... yourself!

That Dolly probably would have gotten the grill job if the rules on that river weren't "catch and release only".

We're not allowed to keep anything from most of the rivers here this time of year unless it's a Steelhead, which are ultra rare right now. They'll be running in the Winter though and I'm planning to feast at that time! \m/

I know I've got one filling that has fallen out. I know I shouldn't sard to get it fixed, but uh...I sard. Maybe when the next payment of grant money comes in, perhaps...

I was having a great time sharing my vaporizer with my buddies while watching hilarious hair metal videos last night. ..then I went to unplug the damn thing and my arm/half of my body was electrocuted It was dark and there was a piece of an old metal prong sticking out of the lower socket. Getting zapped while high = insane

my tongue felt tingly afterward. ..

I was having a great time sharing my vaporizer with my buddies while watching hilarious hair metal videos last night. ..then I went to unplug the damn thing and my arm/half of my body was electrocuted It was dark and there was a piece of an old metal prong sticking out of the lower socket. Getting zapped while high = insane

my tongue felt tingly afterward. ..

Guess Jesus is telling you to stop taking bong hits for him.

or telling you to stick to bong hits instead of damn futuristic science drug smoking machines!!1

really that does suck though, I didn't know vaporizers had to be plugged in (but i don't know much about weed at all), my friend used to use a vap inside of his shirt and smoke weed in the cafeteria and see how much he could smoke before getting caught by the teacher patrolling since it didn't make any smoke. he was a complete moron and obviously trying to show off his vap/pipe but somehow it managed to produce little/no smoke and smell and i don't think he ever did get caught.