say something about ... yourself!

finally got around to checking out Cavalera Conspiracy - Inflikted; I thought it'd be boring as hell but it's actually pretty good and completely blows new Sepultura out of the water (as if thats hard to do)

This is going to sound stupid, but...

Has anyone ever pulled out a tooth on their own? (not baby teeth, of course) When I got braces, they never put them on my wisdom teeth. So one of them isn't lined up with the rest and it drives my OCD crazy. I spend probably and hour alltogether everyday trying to push it in place (Futile, I know. But that's OCD for ya)

So, I figured, what if I just kind of loosened that thing from messing with it over time. Will that even work? I can't afford to have it removed, and I'm willing to endure reaonsable pain there's some kind of way I can get this thing out at home.

Google it! My friend couldn't afford dental work either and was ready to go to a dental school, but had to move before anything could be arranged. Maybe look into that?

In other news, we celebrated my birthday again today. Yesterday the family, Andrew, and I went to Gettysburg and ate at the Dobbin House. Today, we had cake minus the oldest sister and Andrew. For my presents: a card to Starbucks, a regifting of my black cowboy boots (since I'm getting my brown ones resoled), and a leather jacket although I already have a nice jacket.

Now back to football!

This is going to sound stupid, but...

Has anyone ever pulled out a tooth on their own? (not baby teeth, of course) When I got braces, they never put them on my wisdom teeth. So one of them isn't lined up with the rest and it drives my OCD crazy. I spend probably and hour alltogether everyday trying to push it in place (Futile, I know. But that's OCD for ya)

So, I figured, what if I just kind of loosened that thing from messing with it over time. Will that even work? I can't afford to have it removed, and I'm willing to endure reaonsable pain there's some kind of way I can get this thing out at home.

DO NOT FUCKING DO THAT. Dental work is serious shit, just trying to pull it out yourself would be bad, bloody, painful news. unless you have a shitload of painkillers and are willing to risk infection and future problems i'd say just go to a dentist. do whatever you need to do to make that money, your health is priceless.

DO NOT FUCKING DO THAT. Dental work is serious shit, just trying to pull it out yourself would be bad, bloody, painful news. unless you have a shitload of painkillers and are willing to risk infection and future problems i'd say just go to a dentist. do whatever you need to do to make that money, your health is priceless.

This. Even if you have to bite the bullet and apply for Medicaid, just go to the dentist and see what they have to say.

John, DON'T DO IT.
Dental health is a serious matter and not something you 'just do on your own' . If the area will get infected it could lead to even death in extreme cases (no joke, read about it)
why take a stupid chance?

Look for medical schools in your area that will take patients as part of their learning programs (you'd be handled by a 5th year student probably)
OR like Jayme said, look for a dentist that would give you payment arrangement or a pro-bono one that works with needed communities (and they have those too! just research!)

John, DON'T DO IT.
Dental health is a serious matter and not something you 'just do on your own' . If the area will get infected it could lead to even death in extreme cases (no joke, read about it)
why take a stupid chance?

Look for medical schools in your area that will take patients as part of their learning programs (you'd be handled by a 5th year student probably)
OR like Jayme said, look for a dentist that would give you payment arrangement or a pro-bono one that works with needed communities (and they have those too! just research!)

she gave far more info than I did but yeah seriously in this case you should listen; risking death or permanent injury because you don't have the money now is an atrocious idea. I had my wisdom teeth out and I was bleeding for a long time and it was done by a medical professional, just trying to yank out my teeth myself would've been a lotttt worse.

Reading these comments, from my Euro-fag perspective, it blows my mind every time. One could think you're talking about a third-world country here. Not trying to stir up shit, it's just sad.