say something about ... yourself!

I can see it running about $250 but not $500, that's just a bit crazy. They have to pay for the materials, keep the practice open, pay the dentist, pay the assistants he has with the procedure, get all the gas and medication etc (and I think it takes them a while, I forgot how long mine took). Even though my health insurance fucks me over soooo many times I'm glad I at least have it and don't have to worry about stuff like that nearly as much.

I got my 2 wisdom teeth pulled last August.. I had to go to a surgeon because one of the teeth, (the bottom one) needed to be pulled with surgery...
I think the total was $186 after my insurance covered 80% of it, so you do the math...
But I would think wisdom teeth removal would cost a lot more than just getting "a tooth" out. Most wisdom teeth are not even half out when you need to take them off,
while regular teeth are already extracted completely. John, that wouldn't be so expensive. I would be in shock if it would cost you more than what Cara said previously.

For some reason all of mine came in fully at a very early age. I thought it was normal and that everyone had it.

Thinking about it though, with that kind of money I could get my TMJ fixed rather than get that tooth pulled. That's the other thing that drives my OCD crazy. And just like with that wisdom tooth, I try to press it back into place which leaves me with a very soar jaw.

ugg back from italy, i dunno what your talkin about dead winter Venice was awesome, lot less assholes in venice than in rome.

not that rome was fuckin awesome as well of course...

ugg back from italy, i dunno what your talkin about dead winter Venice was awesome, lot less assholes in venice than in rome.

not that rome was fuckin awesome as well of course...

Venice IS awesome the first few times you go, but after that it's just dull. Rome is awesome and never gets old.

Assholes in Rome? Wow, usually they're all in Venice. But then again, Rome is a hotspot and I can totally see people there getting sick and tired of tourists doing stupid shit (not that you were doing stupid shit).

Well, there's also a big misconception. People here are extremely up-front and as Americans we're not really used to people not saying "excuse me" for everything they do and that comes off as being assholes. Formalities have little use here. Also, if you went around speaking English, you're gonna run into a brick wall. Italians aren't a people who kiss tourists' asses; it's not a poor country and they don't care what people think. On top of that, it's not a resort on a beach or anything...it's the cultural epicenter of the world. They don't have to speak English if they don't want to and I'm sure they're tired of tourists who don't speak Italian getting pissed off at Italians who either don't speak English or pretend not to. It's a sort of tough love attitude.

A lot of what people consider them being assholes is really just honesty. But there are always assholes everywhere, in any case.