say something about ... yourself!

Iris, have a speedy recovery!

Aww Lynn! I'm quite the opposite- love winter, always been more fond of autumn/winter rather than spring/summer..the heat...no thank you.
And yes, indeed, snow is awesome and was plentiful over here up till now-that is a wonderful sight to see right there Karen!

woot we got a cold person, not too many of them everyone up here is moving to florida :p

although getting in a fender bender makes florida's no icy roads sound veeeery promising.

More snow = no work, all play!
Plus, I love snow!

here is a pic of my white christmas, was taken at 9am on the 25th:
LynchSnow1_1.JPG

so purdy!

GORGEOUS

posted another song from the new album on one of our sites and everyone so far has loved it (its a re-recording/remake of one of the songs off our old EP's because it just wasn't served justice back then)! the process of making the album was so hard and fucking ridiculous but times like this make it all worth it. funny story too, our drummer wanted to do the weakesttt beat in the world because they were all recording it the day i wasn't there but i came back and fucking raggeeddddd and made them change everything which was insanely hard; the beat at 3:10 is what he wanted to use for the verse with the extremely intense double bass but i would not have it haha
http://signmeto.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/invection-2
i'm so glad i came in and changed that, song would've been fucking horrible otherwise

I love everything about snow except driving in it. In fact, I love driving in it too, but every single time it shows even a half an inch here traffic snarls up bad and makes it impossible to drive home in rush hour in less than 4 hours.

yeah not looking forward to driving my car after i get it repaired, hopefully winter will be over by that time though, or I will be nervous as shit driving it whereas before I didn't even think about it really.

I don't drive crazy but if my truck got totaled, I'd be screwed. It doesn't bother me though because if it did, I'm pretty sure I could get around without my own car pretty easily. I'd rather do that than break my bank on repairs or buying a new vehicle.

They're more timid and scared and overly cautious than they are nutty, which in turn makes them seem nutty to me. You'd think with as much as it rains here, people would learn to drive in it. Instead they just go 30mph slower.