say something about ... yourself!

Yeah, man. After I saw him live last year, I was completely blown away. He's an incredibly nice guy, too.

He's really nice. I just commented on one of his videos and he actually replied. He goes out of his way to thank people for the compliments. I'm definitely gonna pick up one of his albums. Probably Hero for starters. He definitely deserves more recognition.

edit: this song is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit those Michael McGlone songs are really awesome. That's musical "feeling" right there. Who knew! Great shit, thanks for posting, Will.

Holy shit those Michael McGlone songs are really awesome. That's musical "feeling" right there. Who knew! Great shit, thanks for posting, Will.

No problem. The guy is EXTREMELY talented. The show that he put on last night was beyond awesome. He does a cover of 'Danny Boy' that is just phenominal. I wish there was a video of it that I could post.

He sells signed CDs on his website.

Check this one out... he wrote it for his friend that died. He debuted it at a show that his friend was supposed to play with him, as he was his other guitarist.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are correct, and tremors is a good franchise.

Keanu Reeves is working on a script for Bill and Ted 3 btw