say something about ... yourself!

Posted my first video on my fitness youtube channel today, it's a pretty simple one just to try it out and see how it works and I think it came out ok (audio kinda blows)

Anyway check it out and subscribe if you want, I'll be putting up more videos that are more detailed later as well as more blog posts on my blog (taking back livejournal from the 13 year old girls motha fuckaaaa):

http://kubiakfitness.livejournal.com/

So far on my blog I have a couple entries so you should check them out and let me know what you think, this is a new thing for me so I'm still trying to get the hang of communicating things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish that I could understand the difference between a rational argument and what an insecure defense mechanism is.

Me and my girl are fighting and its driving me insane because I caused it over a drunken statement and I can't be more wrong or sorry. She doesn't want an apology either, and I am worried that this may be it.

I wish that I could understand the difference between a rational argument and what an insecure defense mechanism is.

Me and my girl are fighting and its driving me insane because I caused it over a drunken statement and I can't be more wrong or sorry. She doesn't want an apology either, and I am worried that this may be it.

let her know you love her and leave her alone for a bit. give her some space and she will come to her senses.

btw, i just got Michael McGlone's first album. Thanks Will for the recommendation! Fucking lovin' it.

flowers + household chores = end of fight

I have fallen victim to this "flu" thing. I slept thirteen hours today. My chest is in serious pain, I have a bad cough, stomach aches, headaches, congestion, buttcoffee, and I am extremely sore from the show my band played last night.

Other than that, I am beyond stressed about a great deal of things. school being one of them. (for the first time ever)
ugh is how I feel right now.