say something about ... yourself!

You don't like salmon?!

Sushi is amazing... but you gotta go to a REALLY good place and try it if you haven't had it before...
I would aim for the special rolls first, as those have such a great mix of flavors in case the "fish" wil be too dominant for you...

Oh man, I am so going to get sushi tonight!

I can eat it smoked but I wouldn't go so far to say I like it. It's the smell, not necessarily the taste. Ironic, since I lived in Alaska for 3 years.

i've been reading a lot of books recently and i talked about this before but i'm not sure what i should really check out. i'm interested in philosophy, psychology, science, world stuff etc but also some fiction (i'm reading brave new world right now because we somehow never read it in school and i'm super into it). i really like writings of Nietzsche, books with social commentary, political books, philosophy books etc though the more modern the language the better (i can comprehend a lot but when it gets realllyyy old, formal, archiac and enigmatic i have to re-read things a lot which takes me out of it). do you guys have any suggestions of things i could check out? i've already got a bunch so the more the better. i feel like reading is a great use of my time since in this day and age we spend so much time watching tv, surfing the net; generally not really learning anything and it shows whereas reading i end up getting sucked in, do some interesting thinking, learn new words, experience new ideas etc.

atlas2.jpg

I remember in high school this girl was all in my face giving me shit for wearing my Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes shirt because I never read the book by Ray Bradbury. I'm told her that "I'm wearing the shirt because I love Iced Earth and this album...not because I'm a poseur Ray Bradbury fan..." At the time I should have added "lets consider ourselves even...I've never read the book and you've never heard the album...suck my dick...sounds like you really need a nice fucking." Turns out a new friend I made at the time was her boyfriend and they've dated for 8 years after that so I've gotten to know her better and I don't even think she remembers that.