say something about ... yourself!

I remember in high school this girl was all in my face giving me shit for wearing my Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes shirt because I never read the book by Ray Bradbury. I'm told her that "I'm wearing the shirt because I love Iced Earth and this album...not because I'm a poseur Ray Bradbury fan..." At the time I should have added "lets consider ourselves even...I've never read the book and you've never heard the album...suck my dick...sounds like you really need a nice fucking." Turns out a new friend I made at the time was her boyfriend and they've dated for 8 years after that so I've gotten to know her better and I don't even think she remembers that.

Cool story, brah. But did you get to fuck him?

Or trout? Come on, a good trout, baked in flour 'til it has a nice crust, with grilled almond slices on top, how can you not love that?

Blech. Trout is disgusting. Like I said, any freshwater fish besides catfish is gross, and even with catfish you have to cook it right for me to enjoy it. I do, however, like fried sole.

I enjoy salt water fish like sea bass, cod, and swordfish. Shrimp, crawfish, clams, crabs, etc. I like as well.

great set on this crazy broad!

She's actually really fucking funny in a normal, casual way. She throws a lot of shit at all the hipster/artist/indie crowd because she went to art college. The story about her painting a single stripe on her wall just to fuck with her douchebag arty friends who think it's prolific and modern art is hilarious.

Ive discovered some awesome music recently (Dead Can Dance, Laibach, and Lycia) and I'm kicking myself for not knowing about them earlier :eek:

I started watching True Blood. The actress who plays Amy is like...the perfect woman to me. Not just in looks, but personality as well.

I wonder what the actress is really like.

That's Lizzy Caplan...and she is very hot.

True Blood is a great show as well. Have you guys been watching Game of Thrones? I like it a lot as well.