say something about ... yourself!

Because I like getting really drunk and yelling at the TV screen whenever the wrong movie wins, or someone spends 30 minutes thanking every person they ever met
"I'd like to thank God, Jesus, The guy I saw at the corner of 65th and 12th that one night back about 4 years ago, the chick I saw at Bill's party last week... etc."

BULLSHIT... Across the Universe's costume designer lost to the dripping cunt of a designer that designed the costumes for Elizabeth The Golden Age... fuck that!

I played guitar hero against Braydon Coburn(one of the defensemen) and in the middle of the song, he decided that he was going to make me lose by giving me hockey checks. I returned the favor and that started out with us pushing and shoving and checking each other, all of while I was owning him. We were loving every minute of beating each other up, but his girlfriend was watching, and didn't like how I was playing with him.

She gave me dirty looks the whole time, and after, and I just laughed.

Hey its Pirates 3 worth watching?

I played guitar hero against Braydon Coburn(one of the defensemen) and in the middle of the song, he decided that he was going to make me lose by giving me hockey checks. I returned the favor and that started out with us pushing and shoving and checking each other, all of while I was owning him. We were loving every minute of beating each other up, but his girlfriend was watching, and didn't like how I was playing with him.

Pwnage.

And then sucky sucky?