say something about ... yourself!

He's 6'5", I'm 5'0" he stood in front of me and I still won.

I was referring to the pwnage you gave his wife. And nothing is sexier than a 5'0 woman. Assuming she isn't all flat chested and assed which you aren't.

I wonder if I'm too liberal with what I say on forums. I wonder if liberal was the right word to use for that sentence.

I was referring to the pwnage you gave his wife. And nothing is sexier than a 5'0 woman. Assuming she isn't all flat chested and assed which you aren't.

Yeah, I know, I'm just adding to my earlier post :lol:

and I thank thee.

btw, I just found Coburn on facebook. I win.

You're like a convenience-sized fellatio machine!
I could sig this, but it would probably give off the wrong message on another board :lol:

But Laura. They're pirates. And Squidface... :( They're not overrated.
if you worked in a mall for as long as i have, i think you'd be able to understand my hatred.

and it also just pissed me off that grindhouse, which was only about 15 min longer than any of the 3 pirates movies, did poorly in the theaters because people DIDN'T WANNA SIT IN A MOVIE THEATER THAT LONG.

and people sarded seeing pan's labyrinth because they didn't wanna watch a movie that was all sub-titled. unless it was about jesus. gah :mad:

edit: i did watch the first pirates movie solely for the hotness of keira knightly, though :oops:

... because that post was totally serious and all... :p

and like it's so much worse than the names people are giving their kids now. hunter, taylor, tanner, rider, paradise, raylee, rylie, kylie, carter, teagen, africa, india, jaden, landon, layden... fuuuucking sterilize yourselves!