say something about ... yourself!

Hurt my back somehow. Tense as hell, hard to walk. Anyone got a powered wheelchair? I feel like taking advantage of this.

I still can't believe i missed forbidden. i totally spaced out and missed what i've heard was an amazing one time only show. hopefully the show at slims will be as good.

I was thinking about how incompetent I am with maps and directions, and how nice it would be to have an plane or flying car with an Oblivion style compass to help me reach my destination the easy way.

I saw a powered wheelchair at the salvation army, but it was like $299. I'm guessing they're probably a lot more new.
Who would donate one? WEIRD.

I was thinking about how incompetent I am with maps and directions, and how nice it would be to have an plane or flying car with an Oblivion style compass to help me reach my destination the easy way.

GEE PEE ESS.

You'll float too? *Grabs a broom*

I've had enough of these motherfuckin' spiders in my motherfuckin' afterlife. I TOLD them to keep Tim Curry out. "Let him go to Valhalla," I said. Nooooo... bastards.

switched back to using my nokia 6610i phone, even though it's not configured for instant messenger or any web surfing. it still kicks my (loaded) 6030's ass! just ordered a red faceplate to make it good as new.