say something about ... yourself!

6 years being together. 2 years into it, I cheated with some big-tittied bitch. Spend a year making up to my gf.

A year ago, I find a text on her phone indicating that she fucked some guy. I flip. Tell her I don't want her. The next day, I told her I did want her and felt obligated to give her a chance because she gave me one. She wouldn't be with me. I start using drugs heavily. Eventually I get caught, and go to jail. She visited me everyday, but always went back home to him and let me know about it. While I was in there I was stupid enough to get her name tattoo'd on my chest using a dull staple and ground up pencil lead as ink. I get out, eventually I get her to "break up" with him. Still, she couldn't be trusted. She tries her best to act like she's not cheating. Received massive amounts of nude photos, a video, and we had massive amounts of sex. I still never trusted her. Eventually, I just looked at her phone records like a massive fucking creep and found out she never broke up with him and talked to him everyday.

So last night she tells me she's so sorry and loves me, :lol:. She says she needs both of us because she's needs mental help (essentially acting like she is the victim in her twisted schemes.) Fucking dumb broad. I made my mistakes in the relationship, but I made them once. She makes a "mistake" and keeps doing the same exact thing over again. Plus she was really fucking stupid at hiding shit. Horrible liar, and I happen to be exceptionally good at lying and telling if someone is lying. Oh well, I can now be with someone I really like. It's good for both of us. :D

tmi

6 years being together. 2 years into it, I cheated with some big-tittied bitch. Spend a year making up to my gf.

A year ago, I find a text on her phone indicating that she fucked some guy. I flip. Tell her I don't want her. The next day, I told her I did want her and felt obligated to give her a chance because she gave me one. She wouldn't be with me. I start using drugs heavily. Eventually I get caught, and go to jail. She visited me everyday, but always went back home to him and let me know about it. While I was in there I was stupid enough to get her name tattoo'd on my chest using a dull staple and ground up pencil lead as ink. I get out, eventually I get her to "break up" with him. Still, she couldn't be trusted. She tries her best to act like she's not cheating. Received massive amounts of nude photos, a video, and we had massive amounts of sex. I still never trusted her. Eventually, I just looked at her phone records like a massive fucking creep and found out she never broke up with him and talked to him everyday.

So last night she tells me she's so sorry and loves me, :lol:. She says she needs both of us because she's needs mental help (essentially acting like she is the victim in her twisted schemes.) Fucking dumb broad. I made my mistakes in the relationship, but I made them once. She makes a "mistake" and keeps doing the same exact thing over again. Plus she was really fucking stupid at hiding shit. Horrible liar, and I happen to be exceptionally good at lying and telling if someone is lying. Oh well, I can now be with someone I really like. It's good for both of us. :D

Dude, it's so fucking obvious what you have to do now. You must post said nude photos of her and her video on the forum. Seriously. Do it.

How could it bite you in the ass? Does she visit the forum? If she doesn't, just don't tell her you did it, that's all. No ass-biting will occur.

Just make sure you upload it to a hosting site that allows nude pics.

wow sorry to hear about all that replicated, that all sounds really fucked up. no offense you sound kinda crazy but i think i would be too if i went through all of that (never been to prison or anything but i can relate to drugs and all the crazy shit that comes with it). hopefully it's all for the better now that you've disconnected and can move on to other things.

wow sorry to hear about all that replicated, that all sounds really fucked up. no offense you sound kinda crazy but i think i would be too if i went through all of that (never been to prison or anything but i can relate to drugs and all the crazy shit that comes with it). hopefully it's all for the better now that you've disconnected and can post pics of her tits.

;)

Explains a lot about you.

For the record, I hate Orange County with a hot, iron passion.

Though I understand that sarcasm is famously undetectable on the net, I figured you'd know me better than that... :zzz:

wouldn't argue about being crazy, that should have already been evident, haha. tonight, i will post tits. i know the rules.

Good man.