say something about ... yourself!

back when i was about 20 or so, i ate a big fistful of mushies for the first time in about a year and was frying HARD laying on a bed staring at the cottage-cheese ceiling, and listened to DNB. all those whispers and buried quiet vocals and panning were some of the trippiest and awesomest parts. shit id never really heard or paid attention to was amplified and brought to the forefront. DNB completely blew my mind that day, and i highly recommend that combo to everyone! POE rules on mushies too, in a different way.

Ugg get pissed when I can break out some decently fast double bass one night then the next night my legs refuse to cooperate and I can't even do the simplest double bass parts!

Keep on writing then! :)
wills gonna be installing microsoft word on my laptop when he's here in a few days, so ill finally be able to edit some of my old stories, type up the new ones and start sending shit out to magazines. i'd tried sending a few out a few months ago, when i had access to school computers, and the results weren't too encouraging -.-

wills gonna be installing microsoft word on my laptop when he's here in a few days, so ill finally be able to edit some of my old stories, type up the new ones and start sending shit out to magazines.
Waiting for Will to install MSWord? No need to wait for that.

http://www.openoffice.org

Download OpenOffice, it's almost the same as MSOffice, only it's free and doesn't have that shit-tarded paperclip.

Details, let's have em.

6 years being together. 2 years into it, I cheated with some big-tittied bitch. Spend a year making up to my gf.

A year ago, I find a text on her phone indicating that she fucked some guy. I flip. Tell her I don't want her. The next day, I told her I did want her and felt obligated to give her a chance because she gave me one. She wouldn't be with me. I start using drugs heavily. Eventually I get caught, and go to jail. She visited me everyday, but always went back home to him and let me know about it. While I was in there I was stupid enough to get her name tattoo'd on my chest using a dull staple and ground up pencil lead as ink. I get out, eventually I get her to "break up" with him. Still, she couldn't be trusted. She tries her best to act like she's not cheating. Received massive amounts of nude photos, a video, and we had massive amounts of sex. I still never trusted her. Eventually, I just looked at her phone records like a massive fucking creep and found out she never broke up with him and talked to him everyday.

So last night she tells me she's so sorry and loves me, :lol:. She says she needs both of us because she's needs mental help (essentially acting like she is the victim in her twisted schemes.) Fucking dumb broad. I made my mistakes in the relationship, but I made them once. She makes a "mistake" and keeps doing the same exact thing over again. Plus she was really fucking stupid at hiding shit. Horrible liar, and I happen to be exceptionally good at lying and telling if someone is lying. Oh well, I can now be with someone I really like. It's good for both of us. :D