say something about ... yourself!

drank a delicious growler of Pliny last night that i got at Russian River when we stopped there for lunch on the way home from the 15th Annual Boonville Brewfest! ass-kickin, rain-campin, beer-guzzlin weekend :kickass:

You're definitely right about that. I'm sure it's far from good but is Jameson Whiskey decent enough to warrant a try?

I used to enjoy buying a different bottle each time but these days I'm set in my way of Svedka Vodka. It's very good for the price. I don't know a lot about liqour but I've drank many vodkas over the last few years, and I keep coming back to Svedka.

Whiskey is great. It's the only hard liquor that I maintain control of myself with. Plus it tastes good with just about anything.

Its all about the scotch-whiskey my friends. 17 year aged to be specific.

Put a little bit of that in a small glass with an ice cube or two and you are set.

(I still prefer my mead)

Screw that "throw an ice cube in my whiskey" shit. It dilutes it and destroys the flavor. I say experience the beast of the whiskey flavor and have it undiluted at room temperature.

Yeah, everyone has a different way to drink it. I agree to use no cubes if you want to experience the full flavor. Its just something I've been doing. I don't put HUGE cubes in the glass.

Yeah, everyone has a different way to drink it. I agree to use no cubes if you want to experience the full flavor. Its just something I've been doing. I don't put HUGE cubes in the glass.

Definitely. To each their own. With a cheaper scotch, especially one that is really peaty, I'll throw an ice cube in to make it palatable. But if I splurge on the bottle, which I usually do, I won't do anything to it. Learned not to fuck with a good scotch after I chilled a $130 bottle. Thankfully I drank most of it before I chilled the rest.

Well I go to bars fairly frequently and this is the first time anything like that has happened

Troo dat! Max is a social butterfly, which is why I love him!
no "i hate people" bullshit.
Good for you for the rare bottle of beer Maxie!
Welcome to "women" life of getting shit for free... haha! ;)
(remember that conversation we had at MDF that one year? ;) )

Screw that "throw an ice cube in my whiskey" shit. It dilutes it and destroys the flavor. I say experience the beast of the whiskey flavor and have it undiluted at room temperature.

^ Aye, sir. I agree with you once again.

I myself am a Sinlge Malt snob/ lover / freak whatever you name it.
If I offer a guest in my house a REALLY good expensive single malt glass and they ask for "ice" in it, I always pour some cheap crap in their glass instead.
Ruining a good sinlge malt with ice is a sin.