say something about ... yourself!

just brought home my first new pair of glasses in about 8 years or so. why the hell did i lag on this for so long?!
Glasses are cool. The right pair of glasses can be an enhancement to the face, not necessarily a diminishing.

Today, I finished my 109-chaptered, 850-paged, 480.000-worded fallout 2 fiction project. It's been a project that was several years in the making, with me writing whenever I had some time at work, and now it's done.

Man, I'm going to miss my characters... :(

Hammered. Had the Stone Porter and Marin Brewing Co Porter today. Much yummy. Lying naked on bed with a gentle breeze blowing across my ass. Surprised to find a monster dingleberry hangin there. Here's a haiku.

Drank many good beers
Sweet breeze blows across my ass,
Hi dingleberry.

Opened up my fancy William Bros. Fraoch 20th Anniversary (11% abv, aged in scotch barrels, bottled 4 years ago) bottle tonight. Now I think I'm gonna get drunk on homebrew. I've decided to call my IPA "Bitter Bitch"

Yeah, Fraoch is absolutely awesome. One of the most refreshing beers I've ever had. I would drink it constantly if it wasn't so expensive here. So eventually I'll just make my own Heather Ale!

Goddamn, Derek, Scottish and English brewing is fucking awesome. Beats the shit out of the Belgians, IMO.

Glasses are cool. The right pair of glasses can be an enhancement to the face, not necessarily a diminishing.

Today, I finished my 109-chaptered, 850-paged, 480.000-worded fallout 2 fiction project. It's been a project that was several years in the making, with me writing whenever I had some time at work, and now it's done.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Job interview in an hour, It'll feel so good to have a paycheck again. should of worn a tuxedo, but I dont have the balls.

Yeah, Fraoch is absolutely awesome. One of the most refreshing beers I've ever had. I would drink it constantly if it wasn't so expensive here. So eventually I'll just make my own Heather Ale!

Goddamn, Derek, Scottish and English brewing is fucking awesome. Beats the shit out of the Belgians, IMO.

Some of the stuff is just fantastic. Supermarkets are even cottoning on to the demand for real beers and lots of this stuff is available everywhere at decent prices. I really like Sierra Nevada IPA and it's very cheap in the U.K bottled.

Beer! :D

I missed this post. That's pretty amazing!

Thanks, John!

Got two reviews already:

"This grand finale would leave the writers at Black Isle Studios proud and awestruck. You added the perfect mix of love, hate, vengeance, forgiveness, action, serenity, and so on to make this a PERFECT story. This acutely tells the events of Fallout 2 (and what happened afterwards) in a very well-written and descriptive fashion. I do believe that this is the greatest Fanfiction that I've ever read, and will ever read."

and:

"Masterfully written, I cannot add nor substract any of this, it's beautiful."

Granted, these are ordinary people, not professional reviewers (who'd probably have completely... "different" things to say), and I wrote this because I wanted to tell the story, not to get praise, but both reviews so far being so positive, that sure makes me feel good :)

Now I can either start the rewrite, get to work on a New Vegas story, write another Bloodlines short story, or continue my original piece. Gah, so many ideas, so little time...