say something about ... yourself!

yes, I just ebayed it.
I have the Ampeg Vh140c and it owns. Dying Fetus still uses it. and Suffocation used it back in the day.
from reviews that I had read it sounded like the SS150 sounded the same but didnt have the chorus channel.
bad news. im gonna sell it and get a Marshall 8100 or an 8200. Chuck used the 8100

Just be a man and buy a vavle/tube amp! :p Peavey 5150's don't run for that much used. I'm personally itching for a blackstar series one.

1FTYR44E87PA32668_8%281%29.jpg

That is a very handsome car, sir. By the way, is your name Jim Bob?

Too bad Ford whips the shit out of any heavy and shitty-handling GM product nowadays. GM hasn't had a good vehicle since the 70's. Still using shitty 2-valve pushrod motors in everything.

edit: 'nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know the old saying, I'd rather see my mother in a whore house than a friend drive a Ford. :erk:
No Ford I've owned has ever been anything less than extremely reliable and easy to maintain. I think they're great. Got no hate for any other makes, but Fords have always done me right.

Make sure you always change the oil every 3000-5000 miles though. Anything with an overhead cam is especially prone to engine failure when the oil isn't changed regularly. The older pushrods can take the beating a bit more, but even then I wouldn't recommend it.

Mostly any car nowadays will last you forever if you change your oil and trans fluid regularly and don't beat on it. I also recommend using synthetic oil to prevent any buildup of gunk.

Make sure you always change the oil every 3000-5000 miles though. Anything with an overhead cam is especially prone to engine failure when the oil isn't changed regularly. The older pushrods can take the beating a bit more, but even then I wouldn't recommend it.

Mostly any car nowadays will last you forever if you change your oil and trans fluid regularly and don't beat on it. I also recommend using synthetic oil to prevent any buildup of gunk.

7500 miles is fine enough unless your commutes to work don't allow the motor to reach operating temperature for at least ten minutes. I was just picking on your kev. :) p.s. i highly recommend royal purple oils

And junior, I have a LS9 that you can bring any Ford :yuk: you wish to come and play. :Spin:

7500 miles is fine enough unless your commutes to work don't allow the motor to reach operating temperature for at least ten minutes. I was just picking on your kev. :) p.s. i highly recommend royal purple oils

And junior, I have a LS9 that you can bring any Ford :yuk: you wish to come and play. :Spin:

I'd love to take you up on that except for the fact that I won't be able to drive for another 2 years and the fact that the cops seized the Mustang I had and sold it. It was nothing special. Boring stock 302 with cast iron gt-40p heads, maybe pushin 275hp. It a 94 too, so it handled like shit. Up until the 2010, the mustangs were just all around shitty on handling. Had the shitty 4-link suspension that wasn't shit compared to the GM 3-link setup.

But you got me interested. What kinda car you got?

bullshit. I had a 99 that handled great. it was the Pony package with a cobra bumper ftw

Haha. You ever get the thing sideways? That's when you realize Mustangs understeer like a son-of-a-bitch. Especially after 94, because they moved the engine forward slightly, making it really heavy in the front.

, maybe pushin 275hp.
But you got me interested. What kinda car you got?

:lol:

95 trans am with a few things bolted on, runs 12.4's and still gets 27-28 mpg

'10 zr1 with a couple goodies

09 GMC duramax that has humbled some do gooders

and my pride and joy :puke: 02 montana with 270,000 whatever miles that the shitty plastic decor body panels are held on with 5200. The head light assemblies are having a tough time staying in because the tabs that secure them rusted away, so it will have to be retired soon. Seat heaters still work though.

I'll get some pics in a couple weeks when they come out of winter cocooning. The SCCA will be here in mid june, I usually go down and see how many orange cones I can kill on the auto cross course.

Is it immoral to want to clone my dogs after they pass away? They're mutts, and without having actual offspring at this point, there's no hope of having similar dogs. Also, having access to 3 different university labs doesn't help my temptation.