say something about ... yourself!

That's poisonous thinking man. The first step to overcoming that fear is learning to be comfortable alone. It is hard to be with someone and make friends if you are not comfortable being by yourself. That fear manifests itself in co-dependence which drives others away.

Be a manly man who ain't afraid of being lonely and things will work out. Sorry to be a Dr. Phil, but I've been there. I know that feel bro.

Thanks for the kind words, man. I do not think I have a problem being alone, though. I mean, I can stand my own company for a pretty long period of time, but eventually the desire for company drives me out of my lair. Then again, sometimes when I'm with other people I feel like all I want to do is to be by myself.

Yeah, I know that feeling. Being around other people and not connecting can be quite discouraging and have you scurrying back home. To be honest, I've never been that good socially, leading me to use alcohol and drugs as a way of making social connections which is hardly a good way to make friends.

Spot on. I've passed 30 now, and sometimes I feel like I want something else than just social drinking and meeting friends and prospective friends in connection with alcohol. But on the other hand, I'm so fucking lame when it comes to making things happen, it's like I don't have any alternatives.

Hey, Swedish guy, trust me man, no one is more afraid of being forever alone than me. In that sense, you are not alone. :) Although I'm not that afraid of it anymore because I'm better at getting women these days.

Fuck, nuclear winter is what scares me.

lol pussies
im the king of being alone. bow down!

Nice Born of Osiris reference you've got there.

Hey, Swedish guy, trust me man, no one is more afraid of being forever alone than me. In that sense, you are not alone. :) Although I'm not that afraid of it anymore because I'm better at getting women these days.

Fuck, nuclear winter is what scares me.

Hang out? (No homo.)