say something about ... yourself!

That pack isn't even full yet either, and I've packed some other stuff in it that wasn't in the picture (extra set of raingear and another cookset for a friend to use). If I got creative enough with the packing, I could probably get doubles of everything from the picture in there.

Andrew I agree it's convenient to have in case the shit hits the fan. I know it's a horrible thought, but I can't help but think about that sort of thing when I buy gear. It's like "Hey this is cool and would come in really handy in whatever type of camping situation.... and if the shit goes down, I'll be really glad I have it..."

Max, no worries about the light. As you can see, I've already replaced it :) (I didn't replace it specifically because you took my other one, but we'll pretend I did!)

My dumbass had a disagreement with gravity last night and both my wrist and right arm are sprained. i can type with the left but my whole right arm is useless. how does this normally last? im worried about not being able to lift and play guitar.

Holy shit I want one of these soooooooooo bad!!!!

http://www.twistedmusic.com/shop/shpongle-mask.html

shpongle_mask7.jpg

$800 :( :(

fuck, a few weeks back my friend and I were debating what the next popular metal style/addition will be and I can already feel what I called coming true. Gotta start firing those songs out quickly, writing lyrics and wailing with distortion before every catchy chorus and then get on tour with in flames and as i lay dying haha