say something about ... yourself!

Where can one read this? Would it be hard to absorb for one who has never played Fallout 2?
No I don't think so, while writing, I tried to make it accessible to non-FO2 players too. It's right here. First chapters are a bit wobbly (they were written five years ago), but the story really starts to get into it around chapters 10 or 11. I ought to rewrite the first chapters sometime.

I am very excited for you! You're already getting great reviews, sounds like the carpal tunnel was worth it. ;)

I want to read it, too!

I am very excited for you! You're already getting great reviews, sounds like the carpal tunnel was worth it. ;)

I want to read it, too!
Thanks! It's linked in the post above mine :)

Mind, it's seriously doom-and-gloom. Don't expect a lot of cheerful stuff, well, there's a few characters that keep a reader's spirits up, but some of the things that happen to characters are downright awful. So it's not for children or sensitive people :)

Another review:

"Wow. Just wow. I dont think the story could've ended in any better way. It
was emotional and was just so well suited. I think it'd be a crime not to
write that sequel you were hinting."

All this attention is going to my head :D

Definitely reading this when I get home. My best friend is a bigger Fallout fan than I am, I'll pass it along to him as well.

Makes me want to do an Elder Scrolls fan fic, but I've been waiting to see what happens in Skyrim.

I can't wait to see what happens in skyrim either, I can't imagine a new fallout or elder scrolls with an amazing engine. It's crazy how even the old engine still sucks you in but the images/videos that have been shown I can't wait to get my hands on that. Too bad they haven't announced anything about a new fallout (except an mmorpg, yuck); even being on the new vegas strip looks and feels great so I can't imagine the next idea they come up with.

From what I understand, Bethesda has been having contract issues. I think they purchased the name for three titles but somehow they breached contract which is partially why the second got outsourced to Obsidian. From what I've read, even if Bethesda loses the court battle, they still get to make one more Fallout game. So I wouldn't surprised to see Fallout 4 in 2013.

Haha, I meant that I'd love to read it once I have some time to relax. Life is pretty wild right now. You have my congratulations...that's something I would have never had the patience for :loco:

Went to a craft beer bar today for that I had never been to for lunch and happened to sit next to the rep from one of PA's best breweries, Weyerbacher. We talked a lotta beer, he gave me a few samples of cool beers to try, and on his way out he handed me a bottle of a rare Weyerbacher beer. Awesome afternoon for a beer geek.

Those are the kinds of things that happen when you go outside and talk to people.

'Grats Max. Sounds awesome :headbang: