say something about ... yourself!

Oh yes. The hardcore closeups are sort of a buzzkill, though. Funny, but a little lewd. Pussy, tits, ass, and even fucking would be nice as long as it's all done somewhat tastefully.

Obviously, spreading asscheeks isn't considered very tasteful, mainly due to the fact that you need something else in the background or else it just looks like an anatomy diagram. Had she shown her face from that position looking back at the camera and maybe just with her ass in the air, it would've been much, much better. Even if she were ramming herself with a dildo, as long as there's something else to reference it in the background like her body and face/facial expressions, it would still be hot.

But just a camera close-up of a freshly-fucked ass and pussy? Nah. Nice grooming, though. Is she a redhead?

Oh yes. The hardcore closeups are sort of a buzzkill, though. Funny, but a little lewd. Pussy, tits, ass, and even fucking would be nice as long as it's all done somewhat tastefully.

Obviously, spreading asscheeks isn't considered very tasteful, mainly due to the fact that you need something else in the background or else it just looks like an anatomy diagram. Had she shown her face from that position looking back at the camera and maybe just with her ass in the air, it would've been much, much better. Even if she were ramming herself with a dildo, as long as there's something else to reference it in the background like her body and face/facial expressions, it would still be hot.
:lol: Fucking Christ, man!

She's a redhead, and if you haven't noticed already, I have no taste.

Hahaha, I was going to ask this question before I scrolled down and saw the answer. My girlfriend that fucked some other guy was a redhead (no, I don't have pics :lol:) I am convinced ALL redhaired women are batshit insane, and that you should never marry one. My father told me this when I was in highschool, and I later learned what he meant the hard way :lol:

It's true. Every redhead I've ever dated has been a self-absorbed attention whore, concerned only with what she can get out of every single situation.

But holy dog shit, can they fuck or what?