say something about ... yourself!

I don't have anything against drugs, but when you have a million people going OMG SMACKKEDDD SMAQQQQ etc (doing e) at every single rave/show and are constantly doing it (i know people who literally do it every single weekend, maybe more than once per weekend) it gets really annoying as they don't just keep it to themselves. dubstep is more popular now yes but as john said, it basically mixes with the other genres and becomes one giant stupid rave melting pot where everyone is basically living the rave culture really obnoxiously. it's spilled over into suburbs and everywhere else like hiphop/rap did but now instead of gangsta white kids sagging pants its all the annoying outfits/stupid jewlery/blasting techno and being a drugged out retard 24/7. i don't usually follow trends or even notice them happening (except the sagging pants/rap trend that was around in the early 2000s which was fucking ridiculous) yet this techno thing really did explode/is taking over many facets of life/morons and is fucking annoying.

Did a 20 mile backpacking/fishing trek last weekend on the Duckabush River. Caught a couple cutthroat and rainbows, but got not pics. They were lil dudes anyways. Started Friday night at 10pm and got to Five Mile Camp at around 1am. Woke up the next day, fished a little bit and then packed up and headed for Ten Mile Camp. Stayed there Saturday and Sunday we hoofed out the full 10 miles with a 2 hour fishing break in the middle.

dookybush.jpg

01-beerblvd.jpg

Found this thing hanging on a tree. I took it. Screw it, it's a good lure.
02-lrrr.jpg

This was the best hole on the river that we found.
03-riv.jpg

04-riv.jpg

05-riv.jpg

My friend tried to catch this guy and promptly got shit/jizzed on. Hilarious stuff there.
06-snake.jpg

07-snakelook.jpg

At 6.5 miles we entered the park.
08-onp.jpg

As far as we got.
tenmile.jpg

lrrrr.jpg

Good training trip for two consecutive trips to the Enchantments in July. So fucking stoked for that.

hmm, well i like dubstep but not that oons oons oons raver fag shit, but im not too urban-acceptable myself so who knows
will and i saw dub trio open for sleepytime gorilla museum a few yrs ago. i had no idea what dub trio *were* but i loved it, kinda like the first time we saw sleepytime. both bands, for me, are bands that blew me away live but not really stuff i could see myself listening to in the car, at home.

i recommended dub trio to a chick i used to work with and she loved them. she lent me a mix of stuff by dj skrilliks (sp) that i thought was cool, but, again, not really stuff i could get into all the time.

i did get her into neurosis, though! she said the same thing about them - neurosis was good background music for her when she was playing WoW but not stuff she would listen to in the car, etc

Just got off of chatroulette, where I was reading the Diary of Anne Frank aloud to anyone who would listen. 3 Girls in Holland cheered me, two people laughed, and many only stared. I think I've found a new hobby.

in suuuch a great mood, just got back from my boss's bday party, got to see her and her/my supervisor suuuper drunk, hung out with people from work and it was actually way fun hahahah maybe i don't hate my job so bad afterall