say something about ... yourself!

cats will stab you in the back, they'll break your heart....and they won't even..know it.

Nice cover Det Som Engang Var

129025236887928712.jpg

I"m Digging Deep inside myyyy soooouull

Found out my grandmother has cancer. She's selling the house and moving to some inbred town with her other daughter.

I have no right to complain, obviously I should have been out by now. But geez this opens up a whole new set of problems.

Sorry to hear that, man. It's the same here, without my grandmother my mom and I would have been completely fucked very early on.

This ex-army couple I know is going on and on about this comet NASA is supposedly covering up. Can anyone assure me this is non-sense so I can sleep tonight? I'm not one to buy into this kind of thing but the fact that they were both army and he's shell shocked makes me wonder. =/

Our team just moved into our new lab here at work. I have a half standing, half sitting cubicle and it's awesome as hell. It smells like brand new office furniture in here. Pics soon cuz it rules!

kevin james "dont sweat the small stuff was the best"...everything else I've seen was ok but it seemed to not be all his ideas. Old Adam Sandler beats that shit.

I love the old "King of Queens" episodes, but like most sitcoms it got worse. His movies are also bad. But Adam Sandler .... just terrible. I hope they will never make a movie together... wait.... WHAT?