say something about ... yourself!

Indeed. Those daily deals are criminal.

fuckin a, they must be killing it! last night at like 1 am i tried downloading hitman blood money (played it on consoles originally but just run and gun'd, used cheats, etc) which was 2.49$ (fuck yeah) and it said steam was too busy to even download it. ridiculous! so far i've gotten deus ex goty (lost my cd), dx iw, hitman blood money and one more i forget.

:lol: very true. My worst experience was at a bowling alley when I just turned 21. My friends told the bartender that I was 21 and she made me take so many shots... it was awesome. Until I went to bowl, fell down, dropped my ball and then ran to the bathroom and puked for like 20 minutes yelling while barfing "Don't feel sorry for me!" my friends will NEVER let me forget that night. :lol:

lol @ pefectterror.

My worse one was when I was 17. A group of friends and I were this girls house drinking (including her mom). I went to go crash in her room, next thing I know my friends were standing over me laughing. I had thrown up a whole unchewed chicken nugget. Her mom had to get me to the bath and wash it all out of my hair.

To this day I never hear the end of "that time John threw up a whole chicken nugget".