say something about ... yourself!

:lol: hahahaha! ...man, that's funny!

I'm crackin up over here... how the fuck did you not chew up an entire chicken nugget?1 :lol:

oh shit, that's like powerfest 2007 (i think, the one with lethal and atheist) will and i were staying with eric t and russell

concert ended, eric comes back to the room with some rc guys and a bag of white castle burgers, drinks and wolfs down the burgers. we wander throughout the hotel, drinking, smoking, chaos ensues
will and i are walking around until like 5am, we go back to the room and as soon as we walk in, we glance into the bathroom and there lies eric facedown on the floor, pants around his ankles, a puddle of piss in the corner, and he's surrounded by clumps of vomited up white castle burgers with WHOLE pickle slices in them.

sorry eric :saint:

yesterday:

will and i met derick at buffalo wild wings and i had a burger. it tasted fine, but then there was so much stuff on the burger i guess i wouldn't have known how well it was cooked anyway. we go grave-hunting and then go to baltimore for the suffocation show, watch steve's band, then head outside so will can get a goddamn zombie shirt for steve.
will's at my car, derick and i are a ways behind him and it's dark but we hear someone yell "Will! is that will bozarth?" it was metalkingdom (tracey)
talk, hang, go back out a little later and smoke a blunt but promptly get told to cut that shit out by one of the security guys. still catch a proper buzz. like 10min later, if that, we're standing out front of ottobar and they're all talking politics and i'm baked as hell (i'm a lightweight as of late, apparently) and i start getting kinda shakey but i'm thinking "just chill out, you'll be fine, chill out) and trying to steady myself and next thing i know, i'm slumping forward and will's carrying me to the car.
i was just really hot and shakey and nauseous and also fucking high as shit, freaking the fuck out. i figured dehydration and then, i guess being so high made me freak out even more, which made me feel sicker which freaked me out, ad nauseum, literally.
so we leave, drop derick off at his car, and like 2min away from my house, i make will stop the car cuz i think i'm gonna throw up, dry heave in the grass for a little bit, get home, feel like death, throw up, feel like shit all the next day
that's never happened to me before. i'm totally blaming it on the burger hahah

I AM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF PROTESTORS. seriously, these people need to get a life. i'm all for justice and protesting if something is truly wrong, but today there was a protest at civic center bart that caused massive delays, caused people to have to not enter the station and go to powell which fucked over the commute of thousands of people, and if i hadn't left super early for work due to special circumstances, i would've been late, missed my class, and probably been fired. just thinking about that makes me furious, and i'm so lucky i did leave in time.

a man got shot at bart a few days ago because supposedly he was drunk and charged at officers with a knife, cutting one, so they shot him to death. i may be unpopular but i believe there are good and bad police, just like any people, and if someone is coming at you with lethal force, you can shoot them. while shooting him dead obviously wasn't optimal, people just make these wild judgements as if in the same situation they wouldn't shoot him and wouldn't try to save their own life.

so due to this, people did a stupid protest, fucked over the commute of thousands of people, and cost bart more money that they will probably now have even LESS to train officers, making them less able to do their job. it's the most fucking retarded thing ever, and they want to shut down the bart police? it's a self contained system with a lot of crime, and if they hired out some security force that wasn't familiar with it, and didn't have weapons, there would literally be robberies, assaults, and rapes, far more than there are now. people can put themselves on their fucking high horse and do a protest, but these people need to get a fucking life and learn when to protest and when not to fuck over the lives of others who have nothing to do with this. i agreed the original shooting of oscar grant was terrible and justice was not served, but this is just another excuse for people to light that fire again and feel like they're a part of something, even though the circumstances were nothing alike.

i'm so fucking furious right now it's outrageous. people need to get a fucking identity and stop fighting everything just so they feel that they're a part of something important and actually ADD something to society. shutting down bart police and causing a bunch of issues due to one person who was unfortunately murdered isn't going to do anything but fuck things up even more. everyone knows it was wrong, changes have been made, but people are still people and mistakes will be made, people will die, and that doesn't mean every incident has to be treated like one situation (the fucking evidence isn't even out yet and these people are so desperate; i went on their facebook group and they're the biggest bunch of anti establishment morons i've ever seen. annoying as fuck)

If my laptop isn't charging (it doesn't lose power when plugged in but it doesn't charge, either), and a new charger didn't work, is it safe to say the connection thing is loose?

Hmm they can be but there are some good deals online if you look. I need a new battery too. Mine will only charge to 30% and will then die rapidly once unplugged. Not good for pooping!

One time back in the day, I had a problem with my computer.

Do you know what I did?

I went to google.com.

Now I help people with their computer problems for a living. When I get stuck on a problem, you know what I do?

I go to google.com

Do you know what I don't do when I need serious help with a serious question?

Ask people from metal message boards who have a tendency to be the most sarcastic people I've ever known for advice.

So go ahead and google reformatting and backing up data and let me know how that battery problem works out for you.