say something about ... yourself!

Took in a lovely game of minor league baseball with the parents. Dad and I mostly heckled anybody on the field out of love and poor Mom pretended to not be with us. Dad's boss/friend gave us VIP box tickets so we just ate bunches of hot dogs and buckets of popcorn. And I mean buckets. My dad is a vacuum cleaner when it comes to popcorn. And we won. :) It was some good bonding time.

Then I played Portal. The game, if played long enough, really messes with my IRL perception of space for a while. It's kind of cool and creepy at the same time.

Every night I have a song stuck in my head while I'm asleep, but the lyrics are different some times.

Tonight it was "No More Tears" by Ozzy, and he said "I'm just going to leave you here because I don't know what else to say." :lol:

I am a hobo now with nowhere to stay. D: Sucks to realize that no matter how generous I was with my "friends" when I doing well, not many people will return the favor. As such, there has never been a more true song than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
People in this particular area too just aren't very warm and and generous. I can understand, I guess. It's just a shock compared to growing up in the Oklahoma and Texas. Even though those people had very little, they were always generous and would help a friend out no matter what. All the friends I made here, I helped them out all the time- helped them move, fix their cars, fix their house, got them drunk/high. But shit, I realized none of those people will even let me sleep on the couch for a night. Fucking sucks, and frankly, it hurts like hell.