say something about ... yourself!

Washington Post. They misspelled my last name :<

stevenews.jpg

eh if you read the comics, the series is actually about how people change when their only goal is survival, so I'm okay with the way the series is going. Its not about zombies, its about people.

i keep meaning to get the comics but i just never have the money. maybe i'll make will get them for me for xmas or something

... shit, i need to re-buy like half the sandman series, too. i think i wound up lending out most of it and just forgot who i lent what to.

lucifer's pretty good, but mike carey's REAL awesome shit is the Felix Castor books. he wrote a couple issues of Hellblazer and was like WAIT I STILL HAVE A MILLION IDEAS, so he created his own version of john constantine and started writing novels about him. awesome shit.

the first one is The Devil You Know and i cannot recommend it highly enough to fans of urban fantasy, horror, or generally badass pop fiction.

Yesterday I had a gig in a living room. The police came about 3 times and I was so fucking drunk, that it was the by far worst gig in my life.