say something about ... yourself!

I bought a 46" HDTV last night. After about 5 years of no cable and no television, I figured why the hell not?? Now I can watch the Seahawks lose in full high definition glory!

There was a homeless guy sleeping in the dumpster last night, and I didn't notice him... I threw a trashbag full of beer bottles on the dude. It was like running from a hornet nest you just kicked.

Sure hope he didn't notice what apartment I went into.

Seahawks are actually improving rapidly and it's pretty fun to watch. The team is super young and the defense (secondary especially) is already one of the better ones in the league. I also think we'll have one of the best offensive lines in the league within 2 years if all the rookies and 2nd year guys stay healthy.

I joined a forum for meeting disabled singles. Honestly, it sounds ridiculous of me I know, but let me explain. I've found that something about the strong-willed mindset of a lot of handicapped individuals far surpasses that of those who take for granted every day things like walking. On top of that, my clingy nature would be more suited in an environment where my help is needed a bit more. Not to say I want to date someone who's incapable of caring for themselves but it would be a healthier way for me to satisfy my obsessive compulsive needs to help out a bit more. Of course I want to date someone who's capable of independence but I'm such a softie I'm always trying to offer my hand. Also, yes, I do think cute chicks in wheelchairs are extremely sexy.

well if this one-legged broad is on there ill sign up

75_xl.jpg

got the close to final new master for my bands CD and holy shit it sounds fucking heavy. when i turned it on it was like i was being sonically raped and punched in the stomach repeatedly. maybe i just haven't listened to it for a while and that's the explanation but it just sounds so god damn good; the whole process that lead up to this really blows and i'm still pissed about the fact that this should've been out a year ago, but regardless i'm super pumped people will be able to hear it soon and finally it'll be out there for people to rock the fuck out to.