say something about ... yourself!

got the close to final new master for my bands CD and holy shit it sounds fucking heavy. when i turned it on it was like i was being sonically raped and punched in the stomach repeatedly. maybe i just haven't listened to it for a while and that's the explanation but it just sounds so god damn good; the whole process that lead up to this really blows and i'm still pissed about the fact that this should've been out a year ago, but regardless i'm super pumped people will be able to hear it soon and finally it'll be out there for people to rock the fuck out to.

Derealization was bad-fucking ass and I still pump it in the gym when I'm working out. Get's me going.

Looking forward to this new one then. How you planning to distribute it?

Derealization was bad-fucking ass and I still pump it in the gym when I'm working out. Get's me going.

Looking forward to this new one then. How you planning to distribute it?

thanks a lot, you'll definitely dig the album then since it has older tracks re-recorded and new ones but the production is insanellyyy heavier. always nice to see someone who actually listens to the music that basically eats up all my time/money in getting it out there (aside from pc games haha).

the same label that pressed/released our other stuff, Stormspell is going to be doing it i'm pretty sure and we'll also be selling some as well. dealing with band stuff just got to be too much so we're taking a break right now and working on other things like school/work/other music but we'll still be trying to get the cd out to as many people as possible/sending it out for reviews and such so anyone who has been waiting can hear it and we finally get to find out what people actually think of it.

I got bored and thought I'd listen to the new Dream Theater album for the hell of it.

All I can think about is how weird and abysmal James Labrie is. He's like The Penguin.

...and how boring Dream Theater is, even with the great drummers they have/had.

Anyway: I'm drunk, and I'm gonna drink some more!

...became a dog owner last night (although I prefer cats) of this little red head named "Luke." He needed a place since his previous owner died of leukemia. Not sure of the who named him and reminds me more of a Jar Jar Binks more than a ""Luke." Pretty cool little guy! BTW- he came with the sweater.:err:
photosd.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

so I'm 21 now but I don't know where to start; to all bay area natives: what should i do? what are some good bars that you enjoy? any events that are 21+ that i should check out? i know i could check lists online and stuff but it'd be nice to get some personal recommendations from fairly likeminded people. i plan on checking out a ton of stuff and then eventually just getting fuckin tore up, but i'm not in too much of a hurry to do that haha

Very sweet indeed. Good for you for adopting the orphaned pup :)

Welp, the show last night was great! Death Angel played what I wanted them to play, Testament exploded people's innards, and Anthrax played a lot of good old stuff, and did it well. Not to mention some people had an extra ticket and just gave it to me! :kickass:

An old friend of mine from high school called telling me about this business he's working for, trying to recruit me. It's called ACN.

It sounds very much like some kind of pyramid scheme, does anyone know anything about it?

An old friend of mine from high school called telling me about this business he's working for, trying to recruit me. It's called ACN.

It sounds very much like some kind of pyramid scheme, does anyone know anything about it?

Haha, exactly the same happened to me, also ACN. Dude, don't do it. It IS a pyramid scheme.