say something about ... yourself!

I'm an oddball. Coffee makes me fall asleep.

Well, Peet's coffee gives me a jolt. And I will never try Vietnamese coffee again. My teeth sounded like a teletype for an hour. Holy shit that stuff is potent.

Drunk for the first time in almost a year. And on tequila, no less. Tomorrow I'll feel like I have rigor mortis, but tonight I feel gewwwd.

Cheers, Stefan!

0yJzHd4.jpg

Quit my job a couple weeks ago. Unemployment is boring as hell but staying up late and sleeping all the time is fantastic!

:lol: Yeah, but when you realize after a while that you not making any $$$, that feeling wears off quickly. I've been there, and I hope not to go back there any time soon.
True that. I haven't been without a job for probably 12 years at least so this is a weird thing for me. Luckily I have a lil nestegg to sit on but I don't want to get too comfortable. My goal is to fix up the ol resume and scout some jobs this month and then go all out on applying and interview after Christmas and hopefully have something again before my birthday in February.

I fully admit I am taking it quite easy for the moment and just enjoying not having any responsibilities besides making my own coffee in the morning :D