say something about ... yourself!

i really couldn't give a shit if they bitched at me - yeah, i'm fucking lazy and i think the store's retarded but i've got another job i'm going to and i'll get about a month of grace from them before they realize i'm dumb as shit. i just hate that it's gonna get pinned on my manager, the one who actually does a good job instead of the other 2 - one of whom pretty much just walked out of the place and the other who's just an arrogant shithead who doesn't do anything. i just hate it when someone else has to answer for me being a dumbass.

no, there is no coffee there to piss into, sadly.

basically, as with most retail places, we have to hock lame company-things to customers (overpriced discount cards, magazines, etc). so im at the register and my asst manager says to me "make sure you're asking people about backstage passes" (backstage passes are the fye discount cards ... relating it to music - clever, i guess). i think "fine, whatever" go to ring this woman up, ring her stuff up... am not very talkative or anything to her, as i'm tired from home depot training earlier and getting called into the place that evening, but just treat her like i would any other customer.
that lady leaves, my asst manager comes up to me asking if i asked her about the discount card, magazine, i tell her that i didn't, as the lady was buying a $8 cd and 100% of the people i ask realize that spending $25 extra with that for a discount card is fucking retarded. so after hearing that, my manager looks worried, says that she thinks that woman was a secret shopper who was in the store a month ago, as she was asking my asst manager for the same thing (a hannah montana cd for ther neice) both times and gave a bad report saying she wasn't asked about the card or magazines at the register.

so yeah... chances are that was the same woman, she'll give a bad report because i'm fucking retarded, it'll reflect back on my manager who will then have 2 shitty "secret shoppers" in a row. the company is just really shitty as a whole (they fired my former manager who'd been working for them for 15 yrs because we didn't sell enough cards or magazines under her and she had some bad secret shops, even though the store i work at has been doing way better than most others ... they just fuck people over and there's too much bullshit to deal with)

That sucks Laura. :(

Keep your chin up.

Not feeling all that fine at the current moment. Sure, the Carlin special was funny. I have band practice tomorrow... I have a show to play in 2 weeks... My search for the cause of the emptiness continues!

Not feeling all that fine at the current moment. Sure, the Carlin special was funny. I have band practice tomorrow... I have a show to play in 2 weeks... My search for the cause of the emptiness continues!

I feel pretty not that fine at the moment too. Hmph, except I am definitely not feeling emptiness, well maybe it is emptiness, but I'm just sort of a mess... a weepy... mess. With no other explanations. Although for some reason, I just went on a 2 hour long adventure with my best friend- she knew I was out of sorts.

It sort of cured me. We went and got slurpees (I know, disgusting but... sometimes it's all there is haha)... we listened to some good music, drove around, found all these weird shortcuts behind these strange landmarks in our area, explored a park in the dark, etc. Strange things.

But then when I got home, I just feel all sad again, and I called John and then realized he's sleeping... ::sniffs:: I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

Hmm... * Recurrent brief depression (RBD) is distinguished from clinical depression primarily by differences in duration. Patients with RBD have depressive episodes about once per month, with individual episodes lasting less than two weeks and typically less than 2–3 days. Diagnosis of RBD requires that the episodes occur over the span of at least one year and, in female patients, independently of the menstrual cycle. People with clinical depression can develop RBD, and vice versa, with both illnesses having similar risks.[14]

Maybe?

Although there is...

Dysthymia is a chronic, mild depression in which a person suffers from a depressive mood almost daily over a span of at least two years without episodes of major depression. The symptoms are not as severe as those for major depression, although people with dysthymia are vulnerable to co-occurring episodes of major depression (sometimes referred to as "double depression")

Has #2. ^ It's very low level and hard to notice even by myself a lot of times.

I'm pretty sure I have one of those.

But Will you should cheer up mang. You have badass songs written, your band is going places, you have Laura, awesome hair, good job. Things could be worse sir.