say something about ... yourself!

M034.JPG

Whatever is on that guy's shirt is about to come up from his stomach. :lol:

So, got me a 400 CD changer... and I put all the CD's in and cataloged their slots on a spreadsheet. Heres the problem, I did this while drunk.

It all starts out in order, but then a bunch of stupid mix ups happen, and sadly I'm going to have to redo everything after M, since there are CD's I missed, put in the wrong number for, or just don't even belong in the slot they're in.

FUCK.

Edit: I meant 400. Stupid 5 being next to 4.

he's a character... I think only Kevin would know him from the Relapse message board... Lord Dark Soul , kev?
Yeah that guy cracks me up. I've never seen anyone do crazier things than him. Did you see his pics when he did that arctic swim thing and danced around in the water with his shiny pants on? HAHAHAHA!

And to boot he's got one of the hottest girlfriends ever!

I was supposed to finish my painting for homework this week, but had no time and less inspiration. It's turning in to one of those 'I don't care anymore' weeks.

Also, Gibs (my beta) has been acting funnier than usual. He has so many false alarms, I dunno if he's crying wolf again or not. :( I don't want anything to happen to him.

I don't recognize her... I know who Christine is though. A lot of those old farts only go to bar shows.

ahhhhhh that's right... but not all shows in bars, are they?
anyways, since you don't know her really, then nevermind :saint:

Yeah that guy cracks me up. I've never seen anyone do crazier things than him. Did you see his pics when he did that arctic swim thing and danced around in the water with his shiny pants on? HAHAHAHA!

And to boot he's got one of the hottest girlfriends ever!

who's his GF?!?! he has a gf?! shocking fact right there...

I haven't been a part of the Relapse Board in foreevr and a half...
I still see all those crazy dudes at the Maryland Death Fest... Lord Dark Soul always wears costumes/ funny clothes on purpose... but you already
know the clique of that board is so "we're so underground metal we don't need to dress metal" thing

For sure. They both used to post on that board back in the day. Photos them together, pretty much naked, etc.