say something about ... yourself!

:cry: jennn!!!! why the tuna melt hatred??

potato leek soup is delicious, though. the only place i ever got it was back at school when it was the special at the deli and it was soo good, which was surprising considering my school's cafeteria. gah, now i want soooup!!

I don't know, I could just never get into the tuna... with cheese thing. Now, tuna salad however with a lot of celery= goodness. Or tuna steak. Mmm, or even the occasional raw bits of tuna. That's good stuff. But with cheese? ::quiver::

It's not potato leek soup, and I mostly make my own, but there's a really good garden potato vegetable sort of soup in a can that's really good, the brand is Audrey Baxter, it's very decent for canned soup! And it's potato! TRY IT!

Damn it I saw Livers animal thread and it said don't read any further now I'm upset.

Life in general sucks today. I've taken ten times the amount of prescribed xanax one normally would and I'm still having panic attacks.

But this shits going to end tonight because I'm going to perform some kind of pagan ritual on my mjolnir and and convince myself it will now repel all stress and I'm going to conquer general anxiety disorder. When I go to the orthodontist tomorrow fuck that rude sexy woman who looks like Jessica Alba it's not my fault she acts like a cunt.

So many interviews, so little meat. :p

Had to tell the ninjas to padlock the front door and use a side entrance to open the shed now, as the child-beast got in and tried to open hazardous bug killing chemicals.

I cannot abide Tuna with cheese. It just makes no sense to me. Jen is pretty much the only other person I've ever met that feels the same way.

Magritte made a painting of a pipe, and called it "This is not a pipe. (Ceci n'est pas une pipe.)" Because it was not a pipe, it was a painting of a pipe. Or a phallic joke, but no one discusses that.

This is not a pipe, it is a BASE, shaped like a pipe.