say something about ... yourself!

I'm in a good mood for once.

I successfully sold my amp and old acoustic guitar to replace the recorder my dumb ass broke, on the way back I saw some of my friends I haven't seen in a long time and I got to get high with sexy women and for once I did well socially today was just such a great day. <3

I successfully sold my amp and old acoustic guitar to replace the recorder my dumb ass broke, on the way back I saw some of my friends I haven't seen in a long time and I got to get high with sexy women and for once I did well socially today was just such a great day. <3

pics or it didn't happen.

jk, glad you had some fun, even if it wasn't wholesome :loco:

Jump on CSS later tonight and I'll ruin it for ya ;)

j/k. There's not a person in the entire world that can talk shit to someone about smokin' bowls with sexy women. 'Grats! Now make it a common occurence!

second interview tomorrow. he called a little late haha, but i guess his day may not even be over yet, being retail and all. he sounded really nice and said he has some other positions he might want me to consider. guess we'll find out tomorrow.

aww. well, i'd recommend taking something along, because once you get to irving you might have a long hard time finding my house :lol: