say something about ... yourself!

i can haz cheezburger too?

i also want to stop waking up in the middle of the night. i was so beat i wound up going to bed at 12, which i should never do as going to sleep before 1 or 2 pretty much gaurantees that i'm gonna be up again in a few hours. gotta be at home depot from 10-7 tomorrow, too :zombie:

Patrick Swayze never loses.

He had the most supreme late 80s/early 90s mullet of all time and Roadhouse and Point Break are probably two of the greatest movies ever made.

WINTER STORM WARNING: 5 Inches Of Snow Possible In DFW
Heavy snow is moving in from the west and parts of the Metroplex could
receive 5
inches of snow by early Friday.

:kickass:

Right now it's just miserable out, pouring rain and it sounds like there's some sleet mixed in as well.

Crazy Dallas weather is more unpredictable than ours haha. Right now it's cold outside with a thin layer of gray clouds that are already burning off. This afternoon should be beautiful.

Seriously...we had a week of 70 degree, sunny weather, then snow a few nights ago, then more 70 degree weather, and today it's in the 30's with sleet and impending snow.

Not really...we usually get all of our snow and ice in early/mid February with steady cold temps til March. Usually in March we're just in the 50's/60's with a lot of rain.
Awesome. I love it when nature goes against the grain!