say something about ... yourself!

Stick shift would be such a pain in the ass since I drive with my right hand on the wheel and left arm across the window.
take hand off wheel, shift, place hand back on wheel. the only way id ever get an automatic is if i had to commute which i pretty much would refuse to do anyway. or if i got a truck, most trucks are automatic these days.

you'll find a lot of that drivers ed shit goes out the window once you been driving a few months. 10 and 2? what am i a race car driver? i hold on with one hand at the bottom of the wheel. im hella safe.

you'll find a lot of that drivers ed shit goes out the window once you been driving a few months. 10 and 2? what am i a race car driver? i hold on with one hand at the bottom of the wheel. im hella safe.

Likewise, I quit those drivers ed habits very quickly. I'm also a very safe driver.

I have an automatic, as I am sardful. But I can drive a stick, I learned to drive in one, and drove it for 5 years.

I don't know... driving automatic, you'll never have the joy of listening to the sound when you accidentally shift into a gear that's way to low and watch your rpm skyrocket. I imagine god raping an angel sounding the same.

:lol:

Well, it's all a matter of getting used to it. I wouldn't want to have a car with automatic transmission. If you're driving an automatic here, chances are quite high that people will laugh at you and say you're to stupid to handle a car.