say something about ... yourself!

started having freezing rain on the way to my interview. and when i came out an hour later, cars were covered in ice and snow :kickass:

but now it's just back to a rain/sleet mix.

Snow! This isn't in Irving yet though. These are from some of the surrounding cities just to the north that got hit hard with the first line of snow. We're supposed to get this tonight!

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

Yeah I know...zebra? Wtf. It's clearly in a back yard.
snow3.jpg

So yesterday I was driving back from home to my apartment at university (done this a million times, so I know the way very well). And while I was driving on the Autobahn I was singing passionately along to DNB, really concentrated on matching the notes.

After a while I was noticing that the road had changed quite a bit, that's when I noticed I missed my exit by far. Damn you, Nevermore for being so catchy! :lol:

So yesterday I was driving back from home to my apartment at university (done this a million times, so I know the way very well). And while I was driving on the Autobahn I was singing passionately along to DNB, really concentrated on matching the notes.

After a while I was noticing that the road had changed quite a bit, that's when I noticed I missed my exit by far. Damn you, Nevermore for being so catchy! :lol:

My dad tried to teach me how to drive a standard on the Autobahn. Didn't work.

You're actually not supposed to do that according to safe driving rules. But does anyone follow them to the letter?