say something about ... yourself!

On the way home from the train I managed to misstep on a bad piece of pavement and sprain my ankle, the exact same ankle I sprained 6 months ago on a spot 20 feet away. Limping a mile home is awesome.

On the way home from the train I managed to misstep on a bad piece of pavement and sprain my ankle, the exact same ankle I sprained 6 months ago on a spot 20 feet away. Limping a mile home is awesome.

Coulda been worse, you could have gotten trapped in the door and dragged to your death as the train went on :loco:

That sucks though, take it easy.

Jesus, word got around that fast? Oh wait, you LIVE with Derick.

Yeah, well, the man claims they behave or they wouldn't be there. It would be a 1:1, and I don't have to cook. but I will quit if they get too wild, I'm way too impatient with kids and would strike them.

preteens? that might be more difficult than the five year olds i dealt with :erk:

oh well, as long as there is guitar hero handy, all should be well.

Preteen girls shouldn't give you too much lip. The boys however, may Odin be with you.

I've learned young females are more difficult to control. And uh, I don't know if I'm allowed to do that, the CDs. We'll see.

Oh, well... I'm sitting here waiting to be picked up for a party, but everyone I really looked forward to catch up with again has called off last minute. Now I'll be around people I'd rather not be around, the whole night. Including an ex... So I'm sitting here drinking Johnnie Walker from plastic cups to drown my mood... Way to go to start up a night! :rolleyes: