say something about ... yourself!

K, now I'm starting to think I'm losing weight unhealthily. I lost another 5 pounds since the last time I weighed myself, which wasn't too long ago. Maybe I should start eating more than one meal a day.

Went shopping for new work clothes/shoes today. UGH. I hate it. For $100 I think I came out pretty good though. One nice black shirt, a pair of black dress pants, an entire black suit, a pair of black shoes, and a pretty watch.

And since Derick put up with all of it, he gets a big malt from Braum's tonight (and I get one too) :kickass:

I've only gotten it a few times so far, usually in only mildly cold weather. I was walking around in only a tank top and a thin sweatshirt last night and I was totally fine except that the tip of my finger went white and numb and started hurting after a while. I'm going to ask a doctor about it so I don't get gangrene or anything lame like that.

Shorts, t-shirt, flip-flops, air conditioning, 85 degrees, wet hair from swimming, tons of family I haven't seen for years, spring training Mariners games, no traffic, sleeping with the windows open, the hot girls that could NEVER grow like this in the northwest.... goddamn.

I love it here. I'm moving to AZ someday. Someday soon :headbang:

p.s. Neal, I tried In-N-Out for the first time last night. Very good burgers there. Bring that shit to Seattle :)

Pics soon!

Petard wants to stay in the Dallas area for another year or two and complete his rookie year at the PD before moving to Galveston. I'm leaning towards agreeing, mostly so we can spend another year cleaning up our credit and saving for a bigger down payment on a house.

No fucking apartments will take a german shepherd because they're an "agressive breed". Gay. I found a completely awesome place for 1740 a month that will take him, but I'm thinking that's perhaps too much monies.