say something about ... yourself!

Is Kristina Lopez still there? And pregnant? And smoking crack?

Yes. Yes. Oh yes. Bitter Beer Face is gone, and Samantha Green left. Alfredo is a homebound reporter. Amy and Yasmin are gone of course, the new receptionist is alright. The runner is a fucking idiot, she was a reporter and got moved to receptionist, then fucked that up, then got demoted again to runner. Jean follows her everywhere, yet the bitch still fucks up and gives me Corey and Tammy's shit everyday and takes 24 goddamn hours to send a fax.

Yes. Yes. Oh yes. Bitter Beer Face is gone, and Samantha Green left. Alfredo is a homebound reporter. Amy and Yasmin are gone of course, the new receptionist is alright. The runner is a fucking idiot, she was a reporter and got moved to receptionist, then fucked that up, then got demoted again to runner. Jean follows her everywhere, yet the bitch still fucks up and gives me Corey and Tammy's shit everyday and takes 24 goddamn hours to send a fax.

Lol Bitter Beer Face. Goddammit, the runner's job is NOT THAT HARD! I should just show up one day and do the runner's job :lol:

Er, no, nevermind. :erk:

Lol Bitter Beer Face. Goddammit, the runner's job is NOT THAT HARD! I should just show up one day and do the runner's job :lol:

Er, no, nevermind. :erk:

She thinks I'm racist too. Yasmin and I had little notes to each other in my folder like "hi taco!" and "muy ..burrito?!" and stupid shit like that. She stopped me in the hall and was all "I DON'T APPRECIATE THOSE COMMENTS! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" I was like, uh ....yeah, those weren't intended for you. Stupid beaners. Shannon thinks she's a fucking idiot, so the runner hates everyone on the 11th floor.

Who is this bitter beer face and why does she not appreciate Spanglish?

And good to hear utilities and water are covered.

Whenever there's an episode of cheaters about gay people, someone always ends up getting pushed into a stream WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!

All of a sudden I seem to be missing a Liverslapper on Myspace. Hmmmmmmmm.

You'll be missing him here too, he said he felt like he "didn't fit in" and wasn't going to post on UM anymore. I tried to talk him out of it to no avail. He joked about deleting his myspace but I didn't think he would.

I'm editing this middle part out in case he reads it.*

He said he was still going to powerfest and meat camp though so I don't know. He went to work with one hour of sleep today so he's probably passed out and thus not answering the phone.

:erk:

Didn't fit in?! But we need our daily liverslap! :cry:

Now I worry too. Keep trying to get in touch with him. Samantha, call him! Maybe he would answer if Samantha called.