say something about ... yourself!

If the interview were any more laid back, he'd have offered me a beer.

I'd work 12-8 as a supervisor of sorts, ensuring shit gets done efficiently.

It doesn't start until Mid-April, but that means more sard for me.

My stomach of course, is upset and I've been shitting myself ever since I got back.

Being 201 cm helps, he says (He used US standard, but this is for Euro benefit) as the kids will respond to an intimidating figure.

yay david!! hope they call back soon with an offer!

finished up my computer training today, and spent an hour at the counter shadowing an old lady that works there. she was kinda foul though, with nothing but bad things to say about the job and the company :loco:

got my schedule for the rest of this week and next week. i'm only working a few days a week it seems, but the days that i do work are full days. hmph.

Well the way he spoke to me, I'm the most qualified, so if he doesn't call back, I'd have no clue why.

Also, part time usually means full days and just less of them, doesn't it?

Addenum: What bad things did she say? I'm curious.

You're 201? Wow... Also, you're the Meat Deity, they'll obey!

9rjddc.jpg

The gentleman on the left (Derick) is 178cm to compare to me.
I was also leaning over and not standing very straight, so actually I'd appear even taller if I bothered to do that.

darveed: eh...a little of both. at toys r us i had an equal amount of full days and half days. i almost prefer a few full days a week as opposed to a lot of half days.

lol, she was complaining about how they got rid of the customer service desk, so associates have to deal with returns and such themselves, complaining about the dress code because she was the most fashionable of all the employees before they enforced black only, and how the store is going to go out of business soon because they don't sell enough, the job is so borrrrrrrring, etc etc, her mom and husband died at the same time, etc etc.

Tall vikings ftw! Congrats Captain, sounds like a perfect job for you.

I'm excited, I get to see two of my friends beat the shit out of each other later four years coming. No matter who loses, the spectators win!

Did her mom and husband die in bed together? Maybe she killed them!

Yeah, I have the full sized original digital photo too, I had it printed on 4x6.

Ah, real men! :kickass:

I'm about 188 cm, so I'd fit right in the middle.

A buddy of mine is almost 220 cm, he's the tallest dude I've ever met. He always has to order shoes in the US and has a horrible time finding clothes, so it can be a curse, too.

My stomach of course, is upset and I've been shitting myself ever since I got back.

Mine still is upset. Blah, new jobs! :ill:

I kinda don't like how they're throwing me right into an 8 hour shift for my first day at the counter. Oh well, if I dislike it very much then I'll just leave and go back to sarding.

I don't understand why there aren't any decent office jobs in Irving.

^ exactly!

At some point I really have to visit the States just to find out if there are really that much "pissed-off-white-trash-redneck-motherfuckers" as the media makes us believe.