say something about ... yourself!

One time my moms friend was pregnant with her third child "third girl" and the snazzy old black gentlemen who taught me guitar put her hand on her stomach smiled and confidently said "it's a girl". And many months later he was right.

Now in a similar fashion:

*walks over to you and smiles*

It's a boy!

Holy fucking jesus christ my allergies are fucking kicking in today. I've never hit an inhaler this hard before, think I've gone at it 12 times since 8am.

One time my moms friend was pregnant with her third child "third girl" and the snazzy old black gentlemen who taught me guitar put her hand on her stomach smiled and confidently said "it's a girl". And many months later he was right.

Now in a similar fashion:

*walks over to you and smiles*

It's a boy!

Hmm... I'll take that into account. If it is a boy, I will have to send you some sort of candy haha.

Holy fucking jesus christ my allergies are fucking kicking in today. I've never hit an inhaler this hard before, think I've gone at it 12 times since 8am.

Ain't that a fuckin' plague? I'm back at the inhaler since a few days, too. Bloody joke of a winter is causing the shit to start way to early.

Two years ago I still felt like an immortal and now I catch all kinds of crap. Fuckin AIDS or what? I want my immune system back. :mad:

Ain't that a fuckin' plague? I'm back at the inhaler since a few days, too. Bloody joke of a winter is causing the shit to start way to early.

Two years ago I still felt like an immortal and now I catch all kinds of crap. Fuckin AIDS or what? I want my immune system back. :mad:

Haha yeah. 2 years ago all this shit started for me... was perfectly fucking fine with the pollens before that. Now, my eyes swell shut and I choke trying to smoke a cigarette if I'm outside.

No pictures yet, still early on, and for some reason I feel... weird about posting those here, since, you know how it gets here haha. And yes John, I am still feeling that name, but everyone thinks it's a girl, despite his/her sex being unknown ;)
uh, (not saying this for "moral" reasons) arent you a little young and unmarried to have a baby? didnt you just hook up with this guy? dont you still go to college and live at home? i hope you're taking 'reality' into consideration when you decide to have it or not :erk:

im not trying to rain on your parade but i hope you think this through because its not a thing to be taken lightly like so many people do and and up regretting it later

Haha yeah. 2 years ago all this shit started for me... was perfectly fucking fine with the pollens before that. Now, my eyes swell shut and I choke trying to smoke a cigarette if I'm outside.
i never really got allergies till i was about 21. they seem to be getting better (less horrific) the last few years but i still get some really bad days here and there. same thing with my brother, didnt hit till early 20s. he even discovered a few years ago he's become allergic to caffeine! it makes his ass itch!! the horror!@