say something about ... yourself!

I have to agree with Neal. There's a lot of living to be done before you make such a huge, huge commitment.

But I might be biased because I fucking hate kids. Every age, every aspect. Not one redeeming quality. If abortion is ever illegalized, I'm sterilizing myself.

I'm getting a vasectomy, my creating a child would be a blight upon the world. But no, you're right, kids shouldn't even be a factor until 29 or 30 years of age.

Shit the skeleton dude is definitely dancing to Cor Scorpii.

Ive been thinking of more ways that I can pretentiously show off my musical taste in ways that no one cares about. I think I may make a music blog with reco's and samples and shit. at the very least it will kill time.

I'm getting a vasectomy, my creating a child would be a blight upon the world. But no, you're right, kids shouldn't even be a factor until 29 or 30 years of age.

A friend of mine just got a vasectomy. He filmed it and is going to make a "sackumentary."

Once I turn 18 I'll probably start donating eggs because people will pay fat cash for babies. Especially white ones.

Yeah, thats right... slut muffin.

So anyway... anyone wanna tell me the advantages of a hooker that costs in the thousands? I've been curious all day as to why the gov of NY would spend that much.

In those positions the question is rather "why not?". You do, because you can. Aaaand chances are slightly better for your cock not falling off a few days later. That's how I wrecked my first million - premium hookers.