say something about ... yourself!

You're strange folks. Mocking me in such manner would invoke the bellowing rage that shuts everyone else up for fear of either causing me to have a stroke or me picking up large furniture and throwing it at them.
Mocking me IRL: Don't do it if you're not sure I'll laugh.

And sorry about the bad day Cara, shall I send ninjas to kill the symphony, McDonalds, and dollar store staff? Won't send them after your mom.

Thanks for all the sympathies. David - I felt like throwing furniture, for sure :p

I do feel better now, I took a bath & washed away all that had crusted over :zombie:

NOW I'm irritated that we're supposed to have terrible weather tomorrow, and I may have to walk to the bus stop to get to work. Hopefully it won't hit til the afternoon.

"Windy with scattered strong thunderstorms. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High around 75F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%." Blahhhh

We might have frost tonight. I am not pleased, as I just helped plant tomatoes and peppers. I am pleased my crotch isn't the type that emits blood, as it would interrupt my sarding. Plus, I dislike things like clothes and cotton pressed directly against my crotch, let alone jammed inside. Yay penis!

Aww Cara I'm so sorry, that really blows. I despise when people think it's amusing. I've been having some hormonal tears as well. I hope you feel better, periods suck. ::hugs:: I always have spare "supplies" in my purse... I am the supply company haha.

I usually have some too. It was in fact, my extra purse supply that got me through the morning til 3:00 or whenever it was that i started overflowing.

Are you getting odd food cravings yet? :loco:

Thanks for all the sympathies. David - I felt like throwing furniture, for sure :p

I do feel better now, I took a bath & washed away all that had crusted over :zombie:

NOW I'm irritated that we're supposed to have terrible weather tomorrow, and I may have to walk to the bus stop to get to work. Hopefully it won't hit til the afternoon.

"Windy with scattered strong thunderstorms. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High around 75F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%." Blahhhh

Make it 20 degrees colder and that would be a perfect day for me. :D

I made no such promise. However, as I am not psychic, I couldn't anticipate your wanting to make such a joke or I would have for you.

Odin just killed a rat in the green room. As far as I know this is his first kill. Good kitty, I am pleased.

I do feel bad for the rat but hey, it shouldn't be in my attic.